Coxdome 2000 Rooflights: pyramid, domed, access and AOV
Coxdome 2000 Rooflight Details
The ultimate modular rooflight for outstanding performance in any flat roof application.
Combining top quality multi-skin polycarbonate glazing elements with uPVC self-insulated upstands and edge frames. The Coxdome 2000 rooflights can be confidently specified for virtually any application. With their excellent thermal efficiency, the Coxdome 2000 rooflights help to reduce energy consumption to make a contribution to lower carbon emissions.
- Square or rectangular domes and pyramids in a wide range of sizes.
- Double or triple skin glazing.
- Total product U-value as low as 1.37 W/m2k (for triple glazed rooflights), exceeding the requirement for Part L compliance.
- Design minimises risk of condensation.
- Clear, diffused, bronze or opal glazing.
- Foamed uPVC upstand requires no additional insulation.
- Polycarbonate glazing complies with current BS476 and BS EN13501 fire ratings.
- Suitable for use with all popular flat roof finishes.
- Secure frame fixing prevents forced entry.
- 20 year guarantee.
Ventilation & opening options
- Mechanically- and electrically-operated hinged ventilation units.
- 90° opening access hatch units available.
- 90° or 140° opening Automatic Opening Vent (AOV) versions for smoke ventilation available.
- Controllable trickle ventilation to upstands.
600x600mm, 750x750mm, 900x900mm, 1050x1050mm, 1200x1200mm, 1500x1500mm & 1800x1800mm
600x900mm, 600x1200mm, 750x900mm, 900x1200mm,1050x1500mm, 1200x1800mm & 1200x2400mm
Coxdome 2000 Rooflight Images
Click image above for a larger view.
Coxdome 2000 Rooflight Prices
Please call 0114 408 1000 for a quote.