The Flat Glass Rooflight: square, rectangular, circular flat glazed rooflights
Also available in a range of other shapes and bespoke sizes
Flat Glass Rooflight Details
A sleek, low profile flat roof window available in wide range of bespoke sizes and the following shapes:
- trapezoid or
Our Flat Glass rooflights are the ideal choice for applications where the raised profile of conventional modular rooflights is not practical or desirable.
- Square, rectangular, circular and other shapes of flat glass rooflights available including elongated joint options for longer lengths.
- All orders are manufactured to order, hence a wide range of bespoke sizes.
- 30.8mm thick double glazed glass units comprising 6mm clear toughened glass outer with 75mm sandblasted frame; 18mm argon-filled cavity and 6.8mm low-e laminated inner pane as standard. Triple glazed options are available.
- Extruded aluminium polyester powder coated frame available in:
- Jet Black: RAL 9005
- Pure White: RAL 9010
- Slate Grey: RAL 7015
- Clear glazing as standard. Other glazing options are available including self cleaning glass. Self cleaning glass requires a minimum 15° slope.
- To be installed to a 5° sloping, waterproofed builders kerb (by others).
- Total product U-value of 1.4 W/m2k, exceeding the requirement for Part L compliance.
- Tested to ACR (M) 001:2005 and is classed as a 'B' Non Fragile rooflight.
- Suitable for use with all popular flat roof finishes.
- Weight: 40kg per m2.
- Comes with 10 year guarantee.
Flat Glass Rooflight Sizes
The Flat Glass low profile rooflights are made to order and can be produced to any required size subject to the following surface areas:
Square & rectangular custom sizes are available up to 3.0m2.
Circular custom sizes are available up to 2.4m2 (1.8m diameter).
Larger sizes can be can be manufactured in one piece by amending the glass specification or manufactured in multiple panes and joined together using a silicone joint and supported with the use of a T-bar from underneath.
Other shapes please contact our office on 0114 408 1000.
Availability for our Flat Glass fixed units is 3 to 4 weeks from ordering. Ventilation options and access hatches may be longer.
All our Flat Glass Rooflights are made to order. Please see the size section above and download our fact sheet (right) so you can accurately size your rooflight before calling. This will allow us to provide you with an accurate quotation.
Please click the 'prices' button (top right) for prices ofsome of the more popular rooflight sizes. For any other sizes please call 0114 408 1000 for a quotation.
Click image above for a larger view.
Below you can see some of the popular sizes of Flat Glass Rooflights. Available in Slate Grey, White or Jet Black. All the rooflights listed below are fixed, unopening units with 75mm sandblasted frame and feature 30.8mm thick double glazing with the following spec:
- 6mm clear toughened glass outer pane
- 18mm argon-filled cavity
- 6.8mm low-e laminated inner pane.
If you require a rooflight of different specifications please read the information to the right and call us on 0114 408 1000 for a price.
Our Flat Glass rooflights are bespoke, made-to-order, products and as such can be made to your specifications.
As well as the popular sizes, priced below, these glass rooflights can easily be manufactured in any combination of sizes up to an area of 3m2 (or 2.4m2 for circular rooflights). For larger sizes please call our office to discuss the options.
We can provide these rooflights as manual or electric opening and also as an access hatch. For further information and specifications please click the 'details' button above.
All our flat glass rooflights are made to order. Delivery on the rooflights listed below is 3-4 weeks. Other sizes and specifications may be longer.