Glass Pyramid Rooflights for flat roofs
These glass pyramid rooflights are available with a variety of glazing and ventilation options.
- Building Regulation Part L compliant design to achieve low U-value targets.
- Non-fragile in accordance with British Regulations.
- Ventilation options for natural ventilation in accordance with Building Regulation Part F.
- Automatic opening vents (AOV) for smoke ventilation.
These pyramid rooflights fit to and external kerb (min 75mm x 150mm high)
Alternative glass specifications on request: active self-cleaning, solar controlled, diffused and tinted. Non-standard glazing will affect price and delivery times.
Outer: 4mm thick clear toughened
Cavity: 16mm thick argon filled
Inner: 6.8mm thick clear Low 'E' laminated
Opening bays (manual or electric - 24 or 230 volt) are available on request but will affect price and increase lead time.
- Polyester Powder Coated (PPC) and available in standard RAL colours.
- Bay centres normally 750mm.
Delivery: 2–3 weeks as standard.
Ventilation and glazing options may increase delivery times. Please call for an estimated delivery time if you require a non-standard pyramid.
Glass Pyramid Rooflight Prices