Solatube® 160DS (250mm/10")Price per Unit (piece): From £230.00
Ask a question about this product
All Solatube® 160DS systems are supplied with everything* you need for installation - there are no hidden extras. Every Solatube® system is supplied with:
The 160DS 'STARTER KIT' includes the following;
- Impact-resistant and UV-stabilized polycarbonate roof dome with Raybender® 3000 Fresnel lens system and LightTracker™ dome reflector.
- We supply enough tubing to cover up to 400mm of roof void.
- Solatube® flat roof flashing* . The pitched roof flashing is extra.
- 99.7% reflective Spectralight® Infinity top tube assembly incorporating adjustable 0-30° angle adaptor, pre-assembled dome ring and moisture control system.
- 99.7% reflective Spectralight® Infinity bottom tube assembly incorporating adjustable 0-30° angle adaptor, pre-assembled ceiling ring with integrated triple seal and twist locking mechanism.
- Double-glazed Vusion™ diffuser with white ceiling trim.
- All seals, sealants, fixings and installation instructions.
Each Solatube® system is supplied with a top and bottom tube assembly that together give an install distance (roof to ceiling) of up to 400mm (16"). This is generally sufficient for flat roofs* but pitched roofs require a further element. For greater install distances you will need to purchase additional extension tubes to meet your required install distance. You can calculate your install distance by measuring the internal distance between your roof and ceiling (see diagram top left). Once you have determined this you can choose the appropriate Solatube® specification with the extra tubes to be included in the price.