26 Aug 2016

The answer to your question is yes, most probably, but you will need to check with your own Local Authority to enquire what exactly is needed. If you live in a consevation area then your Conservation Officer can help. Please remember rooflights do not come under the same restrictions as windows & doors and are not required to be registered with FENSA, CERTASS or any other body like that.

Post a comment