Brett Martin Mardome Trade Range
Mardome Trade Range….please call our office on 0114 4081000 for prices.
The Mardome Trade is the standard specification dome in the range and comes complete with a host of features and benefits as standard to satisfy a range of projects and budgets.
• Sleek, contemporary aesthetics inside and out • Aerodynamic low rise glazing unit.
• Cabling and actuators hidden within the kerb on mains powered units Maximum daylight.
• Side walls of the Mardome kerb are designed with a steep slope to allow a larger glazing unit to be fitted for maximum daylight area.
• Standard triple skin polycarbonate glazing option exceeds the thermal requirements of Part L with a centre pane U-value of 1.8 W/m²K and a Ud-value (thermal efficiency of the dome and kerb) as low as 1.26 W/m2K for a 600 x 600mm dome to 1.52 W/m2K for a 2400 x 1800mm dome .• Higher performance glazing options (see page 13) can further reduce the Ud-value to as low as 0.96 W/m²K • Multi-wall kerb contributes to the high insulation levels • Full insulation across the whole width of the rooflight (including the fixing flange) on triple skin and better glazing variants to minimise risk of condensation.
Easy to install
• Delivered to site complete and ready to fit in robust packaging for easy handling • Other kerb and fixing options available to suit project requirements • Mardome kerb foot radius facilitates easy application of roof covering to the termination point without the need for timber fillets.
Robust, durable and secure
• Secure fixings with tamper-proof caps • Multi-wall Mardome PVC kerb is robust and resilient to damage during installation • Marlon FSX Longlife polycarbonate, with UV protection for weatherability and an impact resistance 200 times greater than glass.
Available in a range of standard sizes from 450 x 450mm up to 2400 x 1800mm