Coxdome 2000 Rooflights: Dome & Upstand
The delivery will be 4 weeks on these products.
Quotations available upon request. Please email or call 0114 4081000. More information below
The ultimate modular rooflight for outstanding performance in any flat roof application.
Combining top quality multi-skin polycarbonate glazing elements with uPVC self-insulated upstands and edge frames. The Coxdome 2000 rooflights can be confidently specified for virtually any application. With their excellent thermal efficiency, the Coxdome 2000 rooflights help to reduce energy consumption to make a contribution to lower carbon emissions.
- Square or rectangular domes.
- Double or triple skin glazing.
- Total product U-value as low as 1.37 W/m2k (for triple glazed rooflights), exceeding the requirement for Part L compliance.
- Design minimises risk of condensation.
- Clear or diffused glazing.
- Foamed uPVC upstand requires no additional insulation.
- Polycarbonate glazing complies with current BS476 and BS EN13501 fire ratings.
- Suitable for use with all popular flat roof finishes.
- Secure frame fixing prevents forced entry.
Ventilation & Opening Options
- Fixed or Mechanically and Electrically operated hinged ventilation units.
600x600mm, 900x900mm, 1000x1000mm & 1200x1200mm
900x1200mm & 1000x1500mm