Flat Glass Fixed/non opening Triple Glazed Rooflight – Square & Rectangular
Availability for our Flat Glass fixed units is 3 to 4 weeks from ordering. All our Flat Glass Rooflights are made to order & are therefore bespoke. Quotations are available upon request, email or call 0114 4081000. More information below
A sleek, low profile flat roof window available in wide range of bespoke sizes and the following shapes:
Our Flat Glass rooflights are the ideal choice for applications where the raised profile of conventional modular rooflights is not practical or desirable.
- Fixed Triple glazed Square & Rectangular flat glass rooflights
- All orders are manufactured to order, hence a wide range of bespoke sizes.
- 6mm thick clear toughened glass with 75mm sandblast boarder, 16mm Argon filled gas, 6mm thick clear toughened glass, 16mm Argon filled gas, 6.8mm thick clear laminated glass with LOW E
- Glazing elements are contained within a thermally enhanced, extruded aluminium frame, to current British and European standards: BS EN 12020-1:2001. Glazing frames are polyester powder coated to BS 6496 and BS EN 12206-1:2004
- Extruded aluminium polyester powder coated frame available in:
Jet Black: RAL 9005
Pure White: RAL 9010
Slate Grey: RAL 7015
Other RAL colours are available upon request but will incur a surcharge.
- Clear glazing as standard. Other glazing options are available including self cleaning glass, solar performance & tinted options. Self cleaning glass requires a minimum 5° slope.
- To be installed to a recommended 5° sloping, waterproofed builders kerb (by others).
- Total product U-value of 1.2 W/m2k & 0.8W/m2k centre pane value which exceeds the requirement for Part L compliance.
- Tested to CWCT TN 66 & 67 Class 2 / ACR (M) 001:2005 and is classed as a ‘B’ Non Fragile rooflight.
- AA Fire Rated
- Light Transmission 65%
- Suitable for use with all popular flat roof finishes.
- Weight: 60kg per m2.
- Comes with 10 year guarantee*. *Ask for more details
Flat Glass Sizes
Fixed Square & Rectangular custom sizes are available up to 2.8m2.
Larger sizes can be manufactured by using the Multi Section option.